miércoles, 12 de septiembre de 2012

Autumn coming!

I am starting to feel autumn in the air the crispy leaves on the ground, and the green that fades soon i'll be hanging my big sweaters in front of my clothing and drink lots of tea everyday. i'm afraid of the dark short days. but lets try to welcome our old friend autumn with it's warm colours, and cold days.

And now a little poem I found;

truth the truth is that I never shook my shadow every day it's trying to trick me into doing battle

tilt my chin back slit my throat take a bath in my blood get to know me all out of my secrets all my enemies are turning into my teachers.

since this i've grown up some different kind of fighter and when the darkness come, let it inside you your darkness is shining my darkness is shining have faith in myself truth

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario