domingo, 2 de septiembre de 2012

New babys!

I know Im not a girly girl, but yesterday I said to myself "and why not try a different style? Something that people dont see everyday, something out of the ordinary, something special" And I came up to this new babes:
The thing with myself is that I get obsessed with shoes! And I can see myself with a closet full of heels, boots, flats... I just can't get enough. And my next purchase will be:
Mary janes heels! They are very girly/romantic. I love how Mary janes give off just the right amount of youthfulness and vigor. These specific ones are a bit on the classic side because of the shade and cut.
One of my favorite trends has to be the play on gradient and dip-dyed fabrics. I mean just look at this awesome skirt? Isn’t it amazing? It reminds me of the great blue sea and all the wonderful things in it!

I seriously can't wait to buy them and take a walk on a Saturday morning with the sun shining by my side. The perfect look for a new beginning with my style.

1 comentario:

  1. amazing pieces♥ Love your blog!:)
    Follow me to germany:
    http://sweet-kisses-lie.blogspot.de

    Love,Lie

    ResponderEliminar